Expectations From Students
- We look forward to students who have the will and capacity to work hard and would like to undergo a transformational learning experience to become Gen-next entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Willing to invest minimum 12-14 hours a day for self development and have a thirst for learning.
- Committed, sincerity, willingness to work hard under stress with clearly set goals and high standards for self.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic having a winner’s attitude.
- God fearing and believe in Indian family values, have respect for elders, are helpful, courteous and compassionate.
- Do not consider the Institute as a placement agency but as a grooming ground and learning center to pursue knowledge and skills acquisition.
- Open to change.
- Adherence to laid down Code of Conduct of the Institute in letter and spirit.