Admissions - Education Loan
IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune has been approved for Education Loan by State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank & Saraswat Cooperative Bank to bonafide students.
In case a student is keen to take an Educational Loan, he / she would be required to furnish the below mentioned documents:
- Admission letter of the Institute giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses.
- College Prospectus
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age / date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of mark sheets / degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof / latest income tax return of parents / co-obligants, guarantors (if any).
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Government approved valuer (if any).
- Details / statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s) / guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport / Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.
- GR of AICTE approval for the Institute.