Clubs at IIEBM
SELF DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
At IIEBM, students are encouraged to undertake a range of co-curricular activities. One of the means for students to arrange different activities is through the Clubs.
Clubs are established based on specializations viz. Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, IT and different areas which impact the holistic development of a student. Some of the active clubs of the institute are The Social Club, Knowledge World Club, Zed Square Club (Life Style / Fashion / Party Club), Cultural Club etc. to name a few.
Students have the freedom to approach different faculty members based on the Club they are part of and plan, coordinate and arrange activities like Seminars, Guest Lectures, Workshops, General Awareness & General Knowledge Sessions, Social Gatherings, Cultural, Religious functions etc.
Students must be able to justify the activity being planned and how it will benefit students and contribute in their overall development.
SOME ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY STUDENTS THROUGH THE DIFFERENT CLUBS ARE
- Personality Development and Communication Sessions for students who need to improve their communication and soft skills.
- Management Game —Product Marketing Strategy.
- Team Building Sessions.
- KWC —Laundry Service Activity.
- Launch of an INVESTMENT FORUM, with the aim of giving students a know-how of the Stock Market.
- Brainstorming session on different marketing strategies of top companies.
- Fine Dining Etiquettes Session.
- Outdoor Training Camps (Rock Climbing, Cave Exploration, Watermanship etc).
- T-shirt Quote Competition.
- Workshops on Western Dances, Skits & Mimes, Calligraphy etc.
- Celebration of religious festivals like Onam, Gur Purab, Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga Puja etc.
- Best Out of Waste Competition.