At IIEBM we believe in encouraging sincerity, hard work and promoting meritocracy. Scholarship is awarded to students on case basis based on following criterion like:
- Performance in Academics (10th, 12th and Graduation).
- Sports (Regional/National level)
- Work Experience.
- NCC, Scouts, RSP, NSS etc.
- Wards of serving/ retired Armed Forces Personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force) and Central/ State Government Employees.
- Students from economically challenged background.
Scholarship to above mentioned categories shall be provided on merit basis. In order to avail Scholarship candidates will be required to submit all relevant supporting documents at the time of registration for scrutiny and approval by Academic Council.