Candidate should be a graduate / post graduate in any discipline from Universities and Institutions recognized by AICTE / UGC / AIU with minimum 50% aggregate.
Valid Competitive Exam Score:
Candidate is required to have appeared in any of the following competitive exams, namely CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT or any competitive exam / test acceptable as per AICTE guidelines.
Candidates with minimum 3 years of work experience can also apply. They would be required to submit an experience certificate signed by the Head – HR of the company in which they have worked. Competitive exam scores in these cases will not be required.
In order to be eligible for the Selection Process for Admission to the PGDM Course (18th Batch) of IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune, candidates are required to purchase the Prospectus and fill the PGDM 2018-20 Application Form.
Students can purchase the Prospectus and Application Form from the IIEBM Campus by making a payment of Rs. 1000/-.
Students can ‘Apply Online’ by clicking the ‘Apply Online’ tab on the home page of our website (www.iiebm.com) and fill the ‘Online Application Form’ by making an online payment of Rs. 1,000/- through our secure payment gateway. On receiving the online payment, a copy of the Prospectus shall be sent by courier / post to the candidate.
Students can also download the Prospectus and Application Form from our website (www.iiebm.com) and forward it by speed post along with their attested mark-sheets (class 10th, 12th & Graduation), competitive exam score card and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of IIEBM, payable at Pune.
Selection Process (Written Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview) of IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune shall be conducted in different cities across India.
Details of the venue and schedule shall be uploaded on the website.
|Selection Process (Written Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview) of IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune shall be conducted at the below mentioned cities:|
Students are advised to intimate their preference of city to appear for the Selection Process on the Application Form prior to sending the same to the Admissions Department of IIEBM, Pune.
|Fee Refund Rules|
Refund rules are as per AICTE & Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State Fee Refund Policy.
Applications for cancellation must be accompanied with original payment receipts and No Dues Certificate duly signed by the candidate.
It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees charges in full and by submitting the original documents.
Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown below:
*For calculation of cancellation charges on pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit. E.g. if the candidate cancels the admission on 3rd day, that is within one month after start of academic session and the seat is filled before the cut-off date, then cancellation charges on pro-rata basis will be the higher amount out of (entire fee) / 12 months.
IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune has been approved for Education Loan by State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank & Saraswat Cooperative Bank to bonafide students.
In case a student is keen to take an Educational Loan, he / she would be required to furnish the below mentioned documents:
- Admission letter of the Institute giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses.
- College Prospectus
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age / date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of mark sheets / degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof / latest income tax return of parents / co-obligants, guarantors (if any).
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Government approved valuer (if any).
- Details / statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s) / guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport / Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.
- GR of AICTE approval for the Institute.
IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune is purely a merit-based Institute.
We strictly follow the practice of seeking student’s permission prior to making calls / sending Institute information by e-mail or SMS.
- We have observed some misleading communication being given to students by way of:
- Telephone calls from unknown numbers.
- E-mails about ‘Admission Process’ from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, and so on.
- Misleading information on various portals with respect to ‘Admission Process’ (eligibility, GD/PI centres, cut-off competitive exam scores etc).
- All calls made to students from the Admission Department of IIEBM will be from the official numbers of the Institute mentioned on our website in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- All e-mails sent to students from the Admission Department of IIEBM will be sent from the official @iiebm.com email IDs.
- All information pertaining to admissions for the 18th batch shall be available on the Institute website in ‘Admissions’ section.
- If you get a phone call from someone claiming to be from IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune, ask for a call back number and the name of concerned staff member.
Official contact numbers of IIEBM, Indus Business School, Pune:
E-mail IDs of Admissions Department:
Director Admissions: email@example.com
Admissions Department: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com